Dual-Row Curved LED Light Bar In Multiple Sizes - 22" 32" 42" Jeep Wrangler Light Bar
- More Information
There is no doubt that auxiliary lighting will enhance your off-road safety and visibility. Our dual-row curved LED light bar provides your vehicle with high-intensity light output no matter the situation you come across. The curved design of our LED light bar provides a broader viewing area without any focus dead spots for an even beam pattern. This Jeep Wrangler light bar outputs 50% more raw lumens than a standard single-row light bar. The combination beam functionality features a focus point of Cree LEDs that produce the spotlight beam while the outside of the light bar is reserved for floodlight situations. Built tough from the highest quality materials in the industry, our curved LED light bars can take just about anything the trail can throw at them. Available in multiple sizes, we offer a 22-inch, 32-inch, and 42-inch model.
- Waterproof with an IP67 rating, this LED light bar is built tough for use on the roughest terrain. The strong aluminum housing combined with the advanced polycarbonate lens on this curved LED light bar resists both moisture and dust.
- Our dual-row curved light bar uses Cree LEDs which are known as the best in the industry for their reliability and long lifespan. You can expect this curved LED light bar to last approximately 30,000+ hours under normal operating conditions.
- Installing our Jeep Wrangler light bar takes about 1-2 hours from start to finish. Expect minor holes to be drilled for mounting and wiring. Straight forward installation although basic mechanical skills and tools are required. All necessary hardware and brackets are included.
- Installation fit for all vehicles - Jeep Wrangler light bar - LED light bars for trucks
- Type: Curved dual row LED light bar
- Length: 22" / 32" / 42"
- Color temperature: 6000K
- Beam type: Combination beam (flood/spot)
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Wattage: 200W/ 300W/ 400W
- Working Temperature: -40~100
- Degree: 30/60