4" LED Work Light Pair - Round/Square Options
- More Information
If your looking for additional LED auxiliary lighting but don’t like the look of bulky light bars, we have the solution for you. Unmatched combination of durability and functionality, our 4-inch LED work light is built tough to provide a reliable light output when you need it most. Color temperature rating of 5500K, the bright white color provides you the highest visibility in the darkest of conditions. IP67 rated meaning it's not only protected against water but resists dirt and dust from entering the housing. Never be left in the dark again with our super bright LED work light. Built tough for use on the roughest terrain with aluminum die-cast housing that resists moisture and dust.
- Waterproof with an IP67 rating, this off-road LED work light is built tough for use on the roughest terrain. The strong aluminum housing combined with the advanced polycarbonate lens on this off-road LED work light resists both moisture and dust.
- Our 4-inch off-road LED work light uses Cree LEDs which are known as the best in the industry for their reliability and long lifespan. You can expect this off-road LED work light to last approximately 30,000+ hours under normal operating conditions.
- Installing our Jeep Wrangler LED work light takes about 1-2 hours from start to finish. Expect minor holes to be drilled for mounting and wiring. Straight forward installation although basic mechanical skills and tools are required. All necessary hardware and brackets are included.
- Installation fit for all vehicles - Jeep Wrangler LED work light - off-road LED work light
- Size: 4" Round / 4" Square
- Color temperature: 5500K
- Beam type: Combination beam (flood/spot)
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Wattage: 42W/ 48W/
- Working Temperature: -40~100
- Housing Material: Diecast aluminum